AWS Full Stack Engineer @ SolutionsMET, LLC - Bethesda, MD
9 days ago
AWS Full Stack Engineer
SolutionsMET, LLC - Bethesda, MD
- An AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Developer.
- Highly skilled in server-less architecture and application development.
- Someone who builds beautiful applications and systems.
- Adaptive to change and proactive with regard to impediments.
- Able to deliver high quality under time constraints.
- Able to peer-review development processes and provide technical recommendations.
- Comfortable leading by example to encourage and support software development and system engineering teams.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Work closely with team of data scientist, DevOps engineers, and Application Developers.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other agile ceremonies.
- Heads down developing.
- Play with emerging technologies and provide prototypes and recommendations for use.
- Embed and integrate dashboards, iframes, or other data science prototypes into web sites or web applications.
- Support the client’s engagement data science solutions.
- Maintain solid communication across teams and throughout the organization to provide. updates on the status of varying engineering efforts.
- AWS Associate Certification - Certified Solutions Architect or Certified Developer.
- Hold/Able to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance - https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/job-announcement/security-clearances
- At least 4 years’ experience working AWS environment.
- Experience using AWS Cloud Services and front-end serverless architectures.
- Experience delivering full stack application using AWS services such as AWS Amplify, AWS App Runner, CloudWatch, Lightsail, API Gateway.
- Skilled in front end product designing and development.
- Experienced with Bootstrap, Angular, Vue, Svelte, React, NodeJS or other comparable web application frameworks.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Ability to self-organize and thrive independently.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- At least 6-8 years’ experience working in AWS environment.
- Monitoring Build & Production systems using automated monitoring and alarm tools.
- Highly analytical discipline, like Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research.
- Previously experience with NIST standards and 508 compliance.
- Experience developing applications using the U.S. Web Design System (USWDS).
- Data Scientists/Data Engineers LOVE working with you.
- AWS Professional Certification.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS).
- Experience with multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc).
- Experience in distributed computing.
- Experience solving ML Ops problems.
- Experience working with Data Scientist and Data Engineers.
- Previously worked in an Innovation lab with similarly responsibilities.
About SolutionsMET, LLC:
SolutionsMET is a software company headquartered in the Washington-DC Metropolitan Area with a growing team of experts committed to helping businesses find solutions that matter.Our diverse backgrounds in software engineering, systems integration, and business development and over 18 years of industry experience in the public, commercial, and financial sectors, make developing software-based solutions our core.