Software Engineer @ JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Chicago, IL
8 days ago
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - Chicago, IL
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Respect for people and opinions and the ability to confidently offer your point of view.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and diverse environment.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced hands-on experience in Java, Spring Boot, web-service frameworks and REST API management.
- Advanced hands-on experience in Search Engines like Apache SOLR, Lucene, Elastic Search, Algolia, GSA
- Advanced hands-on experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced hands-on experience in testing tools - Junit, TestNG, Selenium, Jest, Karma, Jasmine
- Hands-on experience in one of these Python, Spark, Scala.
- Hands-on experience in databases such as Oracle, MySQL and unstructured Data
- Hands-on experience in DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Hands on experience in data analytics tools like Adobe analytics, banana
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in integrating enterprise systems
- Understanding and appreciation of Cloud Native development practices and architecture
- Passionate about continuous learning and building an innovative culture
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software
- Understanding of Knowledge Graphs for document understanding and ranking is a huge plus.
- Experience with Lucidworks Fusion is a plus.
- Exposure to GraphQL, graph DB (Neo4j/ArangoDB/OrientDB) is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Delivery and a proficiency in Automation and maintaining application security
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We are looking for a frontend focused software engineer interested in writing composable and efficient code for our financial software platform.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and help build the foundation of Vault Insights. Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, Vault Insights…
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As part of Kraken's Frontend SRE Team, you will work within a world-class team of engineers building Kraken's infrastructure. Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
Our team and technology are responsible for making sure millions of travelers have the transportation they need when they need it globally!
We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Matter Product Studio
Architect APIs, complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team…
Zenotis Technologies Inc.
Has worked on 2 or more projects independently from initiation to deployment, working with at least 2+ engineers and providing tech oversight for a junior…
Strong skills in backend, frontend and mobile development background in modern development stacks. 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a customer…
Experience with the automation of testing, building, and deploying frontend solutions. You'll be working on a small, multi-functional team that may include…
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on the design and development of frontend solutions across the…
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Help us grow our team by interviewing and recruiting new engineers. Should be able should be able to lead a POD of engineers for the Frontend development…
You will partner closely with data scientists, product managers, other engineers on our frontend and backend teams to bring cutting edge techniques to improve…
5+ years of experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer. Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 5 DevOps engineers. Sound too good to be true?