Frontend Engineer - Vault Insights @ HashiCorp - Chicago, IL
6 days ago
Frontend Engineer - Vault Insights
HashiCorp - Chicago, IL
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach: rather than focusing on specific technologies, we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
About the Role
We are looking for a senior engineer to join the Vault Insights team and focus on building a service to provide monitoring and usage of Vault clusters. You will help prototype, design, and implement features to discover and surface trends from multiple data sources that will help customers enhance the security posture of Vault.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and help build the foundation of Vault Insights. You will have the opportunity to lead and foster the culture of learning through iterative improvements and strong collaboration.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with design, product, infrastructure and other stakeholders to build the core features of Vault Insights
- Contribute to the design and implementation of UI components to handle large scale datasets
- Own the full lifecycle of the development, all the way from design, testing and release
- Work with backend engineers on API's spcs and implementation
- Participate in our cross-team frontend working group while deepening your knowledge as a subject matter expert
- Help contribute to the Vault by providing code review, mentorship, and support to HashiCorp employees, community members, and partners
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Be familiar with web accessibility standards and inclusive design principles
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security, and user interactions in complex systems
What is our hiring process like?
The below serves as a basic outline; we may choose to add or remove steps based on the information that we gather during the process.
- Introductory Call with someone from our recruiting team.
- First Interview with an Engineering Manager.
- Interview Loop with additional team members, with the following panel:
- Code Pairing interview.
- Code Review interview.
- Communication and Collaboration interview OR Product - Engineering interview.
- Systems and Architecture interview.
- If applicable, a final conversation with the Engineering Manager for the team you would be joining.
About the Application Process:
Please note, as collaboration and communication are a critical aspect of how we work, a cover letter is a great way to provide a sample of how you communicate.
In your cover letter, please describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. Specifics of your past experience that are relevant to this role are great to include, too.
We operate according to a strong set of company principles described in The Tao of HashiCorp. We've had a remote-first culture from the beginning. Our entire company, processes, and tools have been designed around this to ensure everyone is able to be successful from wherever they work. Learn more about how we work together.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures. We've an extensive and generous list of benefits (which vary by country) to cover things such as parental leave, mental health days and assistance, medical insurance, and more.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
We are looking for a frontend focused software engineer interested in writing composable and efficient code for our financial software platform.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and help build the foundation of Vault Insights. Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, Vault Insights…
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As part of Kraken's Frontend SRE Team, you will work within a world-class team of engineers building Kraken's infrastructure. Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
Our team and technology are responsible for making sure millions of travelers have the transportation they need when they need it globally!
We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Matter Product Studio
Architect APIs, complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team…
Zenotis Technologies Inc.
Has worked on 2 or more projects independently from initiation to deployment, working with at least 2+ engineers and providing tech oversight for a junior…
Strong skills in backend, frontend and mobile development background in modern development stacks. 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a customer…
Experience with the automation of testing, building, and deploying frontend solutions. You'll be working on a small, multi-functional team that may include…
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on the design and development of frontend solutions across the…
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Help us grow our team by interviewing and recruiting new engineers. Should be able should be able to lead a POD of engineers for the Frontend development…
You will partner closely with data scientists, product managers, other engineers on our frontend and backend teams to bring cutting edge techniques to improve…
5+ years of experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer. Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 5 DevOps engineers. Sound too good to be true?