Senior Full Stack Engineer @ Datalogics, Inc. - Chicago, IL
7 days ago
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Datalogics, Inc. - Chicago, IL
Senior Full Stack Engineer needed!
- $130 000 - $185 000 annually
- Hybrid, office based in Chicago
- Full-time, long-term permanent
- Direct employment by the client
The company’s office is located in Chicago, where employees work together for a few days per week.
- Deep knowledge in software design, data structures, and web architecture principles and protocols
- 3+ years of software development experience in one or more general programming languages such as Rails/Python/Java/Go (company does currently use Ruby on Rails for the back-end)
- 3+ years of experience with front-end languages and libraries, such as Angular, React, and Node.js (they use React)
- 3+ years of experience working with Postgres or other major database solutions
- Production experience in AWS or Azure deployments and related capabilities such as Docker deployment
- Solid interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external groups, including cross-functional teams of product designers and engineers, as well as non-technical end-users, to quickly resolve complex, multifaceted problems
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/MS/PhD) in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Design, build, test, and launch the initial version of company’s logistics visibility and inventory management modules, helping automate customer workflows
- New product development will account for majority of time and effort
- Build out of risk reporting module, including real-time index pricing (commodity & currency), graphs, and P&L
- Redesign, refactoring, and feature enhancement of existing contract management modules that are live with current customers to match prototypes created by company’s product design team
- Support product teams in implementing our software with customers
- Enable customers and end-users to meet desired KPIs around usage, workflow automation, operational efficiency, time savings, and risk management.
- Ensure software and data architecture can scale to support growth across multiple, interrelated parties of customers (commodity traders, end-use manufacturers, raw material originators, etc.) - your solutions should have scale in mind while addressing shorter-term business needs. Manage integrations with third party applications
- Expand, refine, and implement processes and software tools to support customers and end-users, including issue tracking; configuration management; and security / regulatory compliance. The platform will require SOC 2 and GDPR compliance
- During third party data integrations, the Senior Full Stack Developer will be an integral part of the implementation process and provide technical support for anomaly resolution and technical / process risk closure
What do we offer?
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement saving benefits
- Equity for new employers
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop both technical and non-technical business skills
- Direct cooperation with the founders of the company
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes – we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Referral bonus: 1,000 USD if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $185,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
We are looking for a frontend focused software engineer interested in writing composable and efficient code for our financial software platform.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and help build the foundation of Vault Insights. Senior Full-stack Software Engineer, Vault Insights…
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
As part of Kraken's Frontend SRE Team, you will work within a world-class team of engineers building Kraken's infrastructure. Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
Our team and technology are responsible for making sure millions of travelers have the transportation they need when they need it globally!
We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Matter Product Studio
Architect APIs, complex business logic, build beautiful frontends, and implement 3rd party integrations working alongside other curious engineers and team…
Zenotis Technologies Inc.
Has worked on 2 or more projects independently from initiation to deployment, working with at least 2+ engineers and providing tech oversight for a junior…
Strong skills in backend, frontend and mobile development background in modern development stacks. 3-5 years of experience as a software engineer in a customer…
Experience with the automation of testing, building, and deploying frontend solutions. You'll be working on a small, multi-functional team that may include…
Frontend/UI Lead - React will be responsible for leading a team of frontend developers focused on the design and development of frontend solutions across the…
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Help us grow our team by interviewing and recruiting new engineers. Should be able should be able to lead a POD of engineers for the Frontend development…
You will partner closely with data scientists, product managers, other engineers on our frontend and backend teams to bring cutting edge techniques to improve…
5+ years of experience as a DevOps or SRE engineer. Manage career paths, grow, and supervise 5 DevOps engineers. Sound too good to be true?