IOP/PHP/OP Clinician @ Phoenix Behavioral Health - Ewing, NJ
a month ago
Phoenix Behavioral Health - Ewing, NJ
Phoenix Behavioral Health is seeking fee-for-service per-diem and full-time Licensed Clinicians/Licensed Social Workers to join our team! Join our vibrant team in providing outstanding and compassionate clinical care in a mental health, substance use, and dual diagnosis setting. We offer competitive pay, clinical supervision, and opportunities for professional growth and company advancement.
- Assess and determine appropriate levels of care.
- Engage clients in evidence-based and client-centered treatment.
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans.
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties.
- Maintain accurate client documentation.
- Facilitate therapeutic group sessions.
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates should at a minimum be licensed in at least one of the following -LSW, CADC, or LAC
- Supervisory positions are available as well for staff with their LCSW, LPC, LCADC