Front Office Manager @ Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving - Irving, TX
a month ago
Front Office Manager
Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving - Irving, TX
Opportunity: Front Office Manager
Manage hotel front office operations in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Assistant General Manager – General Manager - Area General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all front office financial operations and ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department-wide budgets and forecasts. Review, submit for approval, and order capital budget items as required.
- Supervise all guest services department managers.
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct staff according to information obtained.
- Oversee all vendor and personnel contracts throughout the hotel.
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient use and minimize overbooking.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years hospitality related experience.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
Marriott International, Inc
Guest Experience Experts will be on their feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended time) and taking a hands-on approach to work (move, lift,…
Mansfield Animal Clinic
Previous Customer Service Representative/Reception experience preferred, but will train the right candidate. Must be 18+ years of age.
DiMare Fresh, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
2+ years warehouse office experience preferred. Provides customer service support, interacts with customers on a daily basis.
Allen & Nolte, PLLC
Accept all incoming office deliveries and properly distribute within the office. Other administrative, office and operational duties as assigned.
Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington
Grand Prairie, TX
Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay). Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
DFW Orthotics and Prosthetics
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures. Update and maintain office policies and procedures. Act as the point of contact for internal and external…
Scans encounter sheet and all other relevant data to patient encounter into Experity with 100% accuracy and within timelines established by practice Files,…
Frisco Dental & Implant Center
2 years of experience in Dental as a Front Office. Dental Practice: 2 years (Preferred). Experience with open dental software is preferred.
Investors' Property Services (IPS)
We are looking for a competent Concierge / Front Desk Receptionist to undertake front desk activities on behalf of Operations Management.
Best Western – Irving, TX
This duties might include Night Audit. Audit responsibilities include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift reports.
Coppell Associates in Family Medicine
Medical office: 1 year (Preferred). Previous experience working in a medical office and working with Electronic Medical Records are required; eClinical Works…
Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred). Come be a part of our amazing team and provide exceptional hospitality, and guest service to our residents.
Star Orthopedics Frisco and Coppell
You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred). Medical receptionist: 2 years (Required).
Someone who can be a great team member and treat patients kindly. Bilingual and experienced persons are preferred, not required. Monday- Friday 8:00 am-8:00 pm.
CommunityMed Urgent Care
Minimum 5 years of insurance verification and medical front office experience. Manages staff, oversees performance including supervising/coaching front office…
Oversees the front desk and lobby area. Maintain inventory and order office supplies as needed. The responsibilities associated with our Front Desk position…
Lifetime Family Health Center PLLC
You will be working in the front office answering phones and checking patients in and out. This is a part time position 27 to 30 hours a week; Monday Tuesday…
1 year of dental front office experience preferred. Greet every patient into the office in a warm welcoming way. Create and present treatment plans.
Know and follow cancellation procedures and relocation procedures when necessary. Should be able to take reservations in approximately 2 minutes.
Regal Oak Counseling
Looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented individual to be the face that greets our clients. Checking clients in and out. Answering questions about client care.
Must have experience answering phones in a busy environment. Must have experience in cash handling. Prefer knowledge of Excel, Word and Microsoft products.
Colleyville Phsyical Therapy & Sports Rehab
Must have 2 years front desk experience. Medical Terminology: 2 years (Preferred). Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred). Attention to detail is a must.
Fairfield Inn & Suites - McKinney
Assisting in the check-in and check-out procedures. Status: * Full-Time and/or Part-Time. Assisting with booking reservations or assisting guests.
*Are you looking for a career with a purpose?* · Join Colaw Fitness and follow our roadmap to earn up to $36,000! *Are you passionate about keeping things…