Sr. Associate, TTP Development Dev Ops @ KPMG - Montvale, NJ
8 days ago
Sr. Associate, TTP Development Dev Ops
KPMG - Montvale, NJ
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Serves as a change agent, seeking to constantly improve processes, products, and services; actively communicates with all levels of management and staff
- Prepares accurate estimates and technical design documents at the enterprise level, including data models and functional prototypes; create technical documents for software products using Visio, UML, PowerPoint and Office; review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.