Senior Frontend Engineer_2022.01_#258 @ CreateMe - New York, NY
10 days ago
Senior Frontend Engineer_2022.01_#258
CreateMe - New York, NY
CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization — driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. We're breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
We're based in New York City's Soho neighborhood with a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our team. You are a highly-experienced and motivated engineer with substantial experience with UIs and front end technology. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building the UI of the company's personalization system from the ground up.
- Lead development of the front-end applications in the CreateMe ecosystem
- Emphasize user experience while maintaining stability and scalability
- Collaborate across the org; maintain a high level of technical excellence while balancing business needs
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert in building web and mobile user interfaces that are performant and customer centric
- Experience using REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with front end building tools like Webpack
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Solid understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests, and automated testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with C# and Typescript
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Experience customizing an E-commerce platform like Shopify or Magento
- Startup experience
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.