Wholesale Payments - Onyx by J.P. Morgan - The Liink Network - Product Manager - Analyst @ JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - New York, NY
5 days ago
Wholesale Payments - Onyx by J.P. Morgan - The Liink Network - Product Manager - Analyst
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. - New York, NY
Liink, formerly known as the Interbank Information Network (IIN), is a production-grade, scalable, peer-to-peer blockchain-based network. Liink applications are purpose-built for addressing discrete banking needs. To date, over 400 financial institutions and corporates have signed up to join the network, including 25 of the world's top 50 banks, representing 78 countries globally.
Confirm is a Liink application that enables peer-to-peer account validation. Requesting institutions using Confirm are able to check account information (e.g., account owner, account status) prior to processing a payment. Responding Participants on Confirm are able to monetize their data by providing information on accounts.
As a Product Analyst, you will be focused on designing, building, and marketing new features and functionalities and enabling business priorities. The ideal candidate will be process-disciplined and see the 'big picture' and think strategically as we grow the business. The Product Analyst will have a unique perspective on building client-centric products for financial institutions and corporates in the payments ecosystem. In addition, this individual will be high energy and self-directed with an ability to collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to be a part of start-up like environment within a top financial services company where you will have the ability to shape and transform the role as the business evolves.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Support the global expansion of Confirm by identifying new features and functionalities to enhance the user experience and drive adoption
- Develop and maintain business documentation and grow Confirm's portfolio of resources to support clients
- Identify, prioritize, and drive new use cases for Confirm
- Collaborate with Engineering to identify emerging technology and performance opportunities to enhance and differentiate the Confirm service offering
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from ideation to launch through collaboration with engineering, partner product teams, sales, operations, risk, compliance and legal
- Ensure high return on development capacity by delivering client-centric product enhancements iteratively through various launch phases
- Manage expectations by communicating progress of product rollouts to stakeholders
- Ability to easily communicate technical and complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong client empathy and experience guiding product direction based on client pain-points and needs
- Great relationship-building and interpersonal skills when working with engineers, talking with clients, or engaging cross-functional partners
- Execution focused, action-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but works equally well within a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Experience working in Payments, Trade Finance, and/or related Treasury Services. As a result, you have a strong understanding of what the relevant business drivers, processes and functions for a given business line are, and can leverage that knowledge in order to help shape infrastructure of the future
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word Bonus points if you spend time thinking about how to build the new (financial) world!
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans