ASP.Net Developer @ Day & Zimmermann - Corporate TA - Philadelphia, PA
6 days ago
Day & Zimmermann - Corporate TA - Philadelphia, PA
Not sponsoring for this position
About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose 21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business of betterment - maintaining the nation's power infrastructure, protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements around the world. We do what we say.® http://www.dayzim.com
We expect this position will be included in the recent federal Executive Order (EO) and subsequent guidance, requiring federal contractors and employers with more than 100 employees to implement a vaccine mandate; therefore, it is expected that anyone hired into this position will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencement of employment in accordance with the EO and any subsequent guidance, unless an accommodation is legally required.
ASP.Net developer needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Day & Zimmermann located in Philadelphia, PA
The Work You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborates, plans, designs, develops, tests and debugs software, web applications & services, including but not limited to mobile device platforms.
- Researches, reviews & develops prototypes using emerging technologies to improve existing functionalities that benefit the business operations of Day & Zimmermann.
- Provides technical support and training of existing web applications and services
- Sets up and manages servers configuration requirements for deploying web applications and services
- Develops, organizes and manages the web designs to establish common look and feel for all applications
- Integrates third party software & services
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- A bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing Web-based, data-centric applications
- Solid background in UI responsive design and development.
- Backend database development with SQL Server to support web applications.
- Knowlegeable of the industry, web-related standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and operational skills.
- Knowledge of mobile development & cross-browser compatibility and device capabilities a plus. Knowledgeable about CSS preprocessors(SASS, SCSS
- Great attitude and team player.
- Successful completion of background screening process. (If applicable)
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- ASP.net (MVC Framework)
- Web API is a must
- .Net core 3.1 is a must
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
(Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.)
What’s In It For You?
Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, parental leave and paid time off.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now! Recruiter: James Marshall
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email [email protected], and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Experience as lead developer in enterprise development projects. Cognizant will not sponsor H1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence …