Principal Fullstack Engineer @ Piper Companies - Raleigh, NC
3 days ago
Principal Fullstack Engineer
Piper Companies - Raleigh, NC
Piper Companies is seeking a Principle Full Stack Engineer for a full-time, hybrid opportunity for a leading global finance and investment SaaS organization, based in Durham, NC. In 2022, the company was awarded "Best Online Broker" by NerdWallet, Investopedia, and Kiplingers. The Principle Full Stack Engineer will build financial planning and investment tools, expand the UI and backend functionality of customer-facing large-scale platforms and applications, and modernize and migrate web apps to AWS Cloud.
Responsibilities of the Principle Full Stack Engineer:
- Design and build critical cloud-native web applications and systems
- Develop the technology roadmap and vision
- Architect, create, integrate, and maintain RESTful APIs
- Expand the front-end functionality of financial platforms viewed by millions of customers each day
- Lead a team of developers in an Agile environment
Qualifications of the Principle Full Stack Engineer:
- 5 - 10 years of software development experience using Java or Node.js
- Strong familiarity with Angular or React frameworks
- Strong API development and microservice experience
- Understanding of AWS
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Candidates must be able to commute ~1-2 days/week to the Durham, NC headquarters
- Must hold U.S. citizenship or green card visa.
Compensation of the Principle Full Stack Engineer:
- Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 20 days PTO, holiday, 10% 401k matching, etc.
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely!
The Principle Full Stack Engineer will build financial planning and investment tools, expand the UI and backend functionality of customer-facing large-scale…