Front End Engineer @ Multiplier - Remote
7 days ago
Front End Engineer
Multiplier - Remote
Multiplier enables companies to employ anyone, anywhere in a few clicks. Our SaaS platform combines the multi-local complexities of hiring & paying employees anywhere in the world, and automates everything. We are passionate about creating a world where people can get a job they love, without having to leave the people they love.
We are an early stage start up with a "Day one" attitude and we are building a team that will make Multiplier the market leader in this space. Every day is an exciting one at Multiplier right now because we are figuring out a real problem in the market and building a first-of-its-kind product around it. We are looking for smart and talented people who will add on to our collective energy and share the same excitement in making Multiplier a big deal. We are headquartered in Singapore, but our team is remote.
What will I be doing?
- Championing the customer facing product development from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product and its features.
- Working closely with our product and design teams to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our customers, in a very iterative fashion.
- Architecting, building, testing, and releasing features with the highest quality.
- Automating everything that an engineer should not work on
What do I need?
- 3+ years of industry experience in a similar engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Highly skilled in one or more Front End stacks (which include React, VueJS, Svelte, Angular etc). but it doesn't need to be a stack that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
- Understanding of testing, build process, deployment and effective delivery of Front End applications over the cloud.
- Willingness to quickly learn and use new technologies or frameworks.
- Extremely data-driven.
- Work with and solve problems of very complex nature and enjoy doing it
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
- Flexible vacation.
- Flexible work times.
- Work from anywhere.
- Equipment you need to do your job
- Health Insurance
- Attractive ESOPs
What our selection process looks like
- Initial screening round.
- Technical round with our engineers.
- Technical Interview with our CTO
- Meet the Founders
Equal employment opportunity Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Android/iOS end-to-end application architecture/development, performance, security, testing, etc. SALARY: $130k-$160k, plus bonus.
Chicago Advertising Agency
This is a long-term part-time position that will be offsite with flexibility hours. All levels of experience will be considered including everyone from students…
West Palm Beach, FL
The Web Developer works on front-end projects as well as upgrading and maintaining code for websites/ applications for our clients.
New York, NY
The ideal candidate will bring their experience, problem solving skills, and frontend / UX know-how and impart an immediate impact on the team.
Working alongside a talented in-house creative and digital marketing team, you will be instrumental in developing, building, measuring, and optimizing Digimarc…
Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets. Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software…
San Francisco, CA
Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front-end development. 8+ years in a front-end development role, include portfolio or…
Senior Software Engineer – Infrastructure, Backend, Mobile, or Frontend Development (Remote, Americas)
Plantarion is seeking a mid-level to senior frontend developer to join our startup team on part-time basis. The position is fully remote. About Plantarion…
Higher Learning Technologies
We are looking for someone bright with a proven track record in developing software for high quality, scalable applications.
Balance design aesthetics with accessibility, keeping WCAG guidelines front-of-mind while seeking opportunities to push the boundaries of the web as a medium.
AE Business Solutions
Experience in front-end technologies, such as: Angular or Nest.js. 2+ years of experience with front-end development frameworks (ex. Angular, React).
Baton Rouge, LA
Being a technical contributor on our web and mobile team, working hand in hand with your cross-functional team members and contributing to the team’s success.
AFRICAN ANGEL INC
Connect with influencers, oversee giveaways, optimize social media accounts and administer follower polls or surveys. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
The role is responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications and translating our company and customer needs into more complex functional and…
Morgan 6, LLC
Length of industry experience (10+ years). Knowledge of how to use CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Angular Material). Angular integration with Rest Services.
Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting. Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX to improve the usability.