Senior Web Developer @ Oracle - United States
4 days ago
Senior Web Developer
Oracle - United States
Provides technical support and administration of the software infrastructure for the implementation and maintenance of company's digital efforts. Designs and maintains web pages/digital interfaces/applications. Develops user interface features, site animation and special effects. Coordinates with web content developers to ensure the delivery of the content and message is accurate. Provides technical site maintenance, consultation on issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics and other technical developments. Develops code using HTML, Visual Basic or other web-based/digital application programming languages. Prepares technical documentation
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 166791 in the subject line of the email.
The Oracle Developer Relations Team (DevRel) is looking for a Senior Web Developer to help to take Oracle’s developer sites to the next level. The Web Developer will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. This is a remote position with tons of flexibility and senior leadership exposure with a diverse set of projects and freedom to flex your skills. If you enjoy working in an agile environment with a team that doesn't take themselves too seriously, then this is the right fit for you!
- Build and sustain engaging, interactive, low latency, web-based tools and applications
- Read, write, and code-review modern HTML/CSS/JS, leverage common frameworks like React, Vue, and contribute to our development infrastructure
- Code Management using Git/GitHub
- Maintain and improve existing web platforms
- Site Map and SEO optimization
- Build and test experiences that provide a consistent customer experience cross-browser and cross-device, delivering branded content across desktop, mobile and tablets
- Integration with modern web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Technical expertise with enterprise content management systems. Oracle Content Management (OCM) experience is preferred
- Participate in high-level design conversations, and be a part of establishing the feature direction of products
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation, communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences, recognize patterns and provide solution before becoming a big problem.
- Assess existing and new technologies and determine their applicability to solving real technical challenges in the team
- Define well thought out design patterns and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, maintainability, and performance
- Lead and drive discussions to understand ambiguous requirements and convert them into actionable execution plans
- Work independently with proven leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years professional experience in software or web development.
- Experience building large-scale web applications preferred
- Experience working with Content Management Systems such as Oracle Content Management, WebCenter Suites.
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving
- Experience leveraging Content Delivery Networks, Edge technologies. Strong understanding of core protocols and technologies such as: TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, load balancers, distributed file systems, caches, and distributed data stores
- Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. ReactJS, JQuery, AngularJS, etc.) preferred
- Experience with Svelte
- Experience with design tools like Figma, invision, sketch, Adobe XD etc
- Good knowledge of UI design principles with a strong eye for web typography, color, and layout
- Experience working within a design system
- You love to learn fast, you are self-motivated and like working in a team of highly technical peers
- Detail-oriented and collaborative with strong organizational skills
HCL America Inc
Mountain View, CA
Excellent communication with web development/ front end developer. Need candidate with 5 – 7 years of experience and recent 3-4 years in web development.
Requirements: Experience in online web development and API integration. Role: Develop retail website online using WordPress and API integration from our drop…
Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers. We are seeking a Front End Web Developer focused on…
Siren Marine LLC
Proven working experience in web programming. Web programming languages: 5 years (Preferred). Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented…
Health: 100% paid health and Dental Insurance for employee and all dependents. PTO/Sick: 10 PTO Days Per Year + Additional Sick Time.
University of Texas at Dallas
Ensure web design meets UTD web policies, style & technology. Provides leadership for our web development team. Assists the BBS External Relations team.
Under the general supervision of CTO, the Web Developer will provide a wide variety of both complex and routine web development services.
Journey Group, Inc.
A full-time position in our web studio. Collaborating closely with designers and other developers to deliver and. Support all client and agency projects.
Florida Gulf Coast University
Fort Myers, FL
Experience in developing standards compliant web applications, UX/UI principles and current web design standards.
This is a remote position. Minimum 6 month contract with additional extensions. End client is in Health Insurance.
Eish Technologies Inc
Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability. Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
The Crossroads Group
This individual will also champion front-end engineering craft through continuous learning and development. Uses industry best practice and standards to design,…
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT
Our team will help you grow into a full-stack web developer and give you hands on experience with cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
San Juan, PR
The high-level web application programmer has experience with a variety of more difficult web languages and tools.
As a Web Developer you will work closely with designer and marketing teams on improving our existing website as well as help build new ones from ground up.
New York, NY
Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
2+ years of experience building frontend web applications for a large user base. 2+ years of experience building backends for high-traffic mobile and web…
San Francisco, CA
Familiarity with common web frameworks (Node, Angular). Daniel Heyman (Co-founder of Consensys and palm.io). Morgan Beller (Co-founder of Libra).
Inscope Global Solutions
At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer. Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Ability to configure and customize SharePoint systems according to company specifications, write and modify code, debug, and manage scalable web applications.
New York, NY
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and 2+ years of professional experience working as a web developer.
The University of Pittsburgh
The candidate is also required to have experience and skill in the following areas: cross-platform web framework for Mobile App and portal development such as…
San Francisco, CA
Implement and own marketing pages. Implement and own an interactive signup experience. Collaborate with backend engineers to design and implement reporting…