Web Application Engineer @ Enthusiast Auto Holdings - Wadsworth, OH
7 days ago
Web Application Engineer
Enthusiast Auto Holdings - Wadsworth, OH
EAH is seeking an experienced Web Application Engineer to join our DevOps team. This position will play a key role in owning
and driving the delivery of quality front-end software products for EAH. This full-time position is open at our ECS Tuning banner
located in Wadsworth, OH (Cleveland/Akron area)
As a Web Application Engineer at EAH, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining front-end web software solutions
that power all aspects of the organization, leveraging a variety of programming languages and frameworks. The individuals in this
role will have a significant impact on the presentation layer of our products and well as direction in processes, and standards.
Prior experience with front-end web technologies as well as frameworks and SAAS solutions is a plus. Candidates with strong
design and coding principles with front-end technologies will get top consideration, other languages and frameworks are a plus.
This position requires the capability to work on multiple projects with a positive attitude in an agile environment.
- 4 years industry experience as a Web Application Engineer
- Key experience translating client requirements into application features
- Excellent research, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Firm grasp of various browsers and their proclivities
- Strong understanding of test driven development processes
- Solid understanding of Agile Scrum processes
- Mobile and responsive design
- Code and deploy web products for cross-platform, cross-browser consumption
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Other applicable industry standard certifications: Test front-end functionality of websites in conjunction with Quality Assurance
Web Application Engineering
- Develop web software in conjunction with corporate priorities
- Review technical requirements, identify gaps, and provide feedback
- Diligently stay up-to-date with current web development best practices
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Take responsibility for the presentation layer for all internal and customer-facing applications
- Lead efforts to design and modify front-end for SEO and performance
Teamwork And communication
- Take ownership of presentation layer for all applications
- Drive quality, performance and modernization
- Work with Software Engineers, DBA and QA team to ensure alignment
- Work in cooperation with the Product Owner to ensure delivery of quality software products
- Participate as part of a DevOps team creating software products to support multiple businesses
- Shows confidence and assertiveness when necessary
- 40 hour work week with occasional nights and weekends
- Participate in software deployments that typically occur one night each week
Additional Qualifications & Measures Of Success
- Software development certifications
- Experience developing code in other languages including, but not limited to Java, C#, Perl, Go, Python, PHP
- Knowledge of API methods
- Experience with database integration and SQL queries
- Experience with other software frameworks like Django, Angular, Vue.js, Svelte, Semantic-UI
- Use of wireframing methods and ability to articulate functional design
- Familiar with social media and third-party APIs
- Familiarity with semantic HTML, and schema markup
- SEO experience is a plus
- Experience developing software for eCommerce
- Familiarity with cloud based web-site delivery (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Consistent quality results in software rollouts
- Participation in Agile ceremonies with regard to software engineering
- Demonstrate that you are an excellent communicator and team player
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Demonstrate your exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Consistently make well thought-out and informed decisions
- Consistently inspire confidence from our executives, managers, employees, and fellow teammates
Performance-tune and troubleshoot medium- to large-scale web applications. Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users;…
5 years of experience performance tuning and troubleshooting medium- to large-scale web applications. Performance-tune and troubleshoot medium- to large-scale…
IKOR of Western Pennsylvania
Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs, electronic medical records experience. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Our PCT roles do not require previous health care experience. Must be flexible to work Saturdays - every other or as needed. High school diploma or equivalent.
Lead web-based meetings for the field office as necessary using Cisco WebEx. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition…
A background in designing and implementing large, scalable web applications. A proven track record of delivering quality software, ideally in either the…
The Christian and Missionary Alliance
Collaborates with web developer for website needs, web applications, mobile app software architecture, etc., and presenting content in those media channels.
The Krazy Coupon Lady
Experience testing web, iOS, and Android applications. Experience working with applications deployed into public clouds (Google, AWS, Azure).
We are actively seeking technical contributors at all levels and across many disciplines (including enterprise/web and embedded software, electrical/hardware,…
Elite Transit Solutions
Develop and maintain web-based logistics industry applications. Elite Transit Solutions is seeking an experienced full stack Senior Software Engineer with…
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Translate business requirements into application functional specifications. Develop complex application modules implementing business requirements using…
Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure. You will ensure that we have appropriate levels of…
Assists customers with a Bonobos one-on-one appointment based experience which offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to the web-driven…
Tier2Tek Real Estate Jobs
Be familiar with web-based e-mail. Are you a licensed real estate agent with a sales background? Agents are paid for each homeowner signed up to our Exclusive…
Proficient intermediate computer hardware, software and Internet/web based application knowledge. As the Team Lead for Diebold Nixdorf Incident Management (IM),…
Write useful, compelling, search-optimized web copy (website pages, blogs, and other articles) to support specific strategies and topics.
Educational Service Center of Cuyahoga County
Valley View, OH
Utilize web-based applications, including Google Docs, Padlet, Canvas, Constant Contact, and Zoom, in support of SST3 staff. Operate and/or ride in a vehicle.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
This position is responsible for not only planning and creating high-quality content, but also distributing it through various communication channels –…
Westfield Center, OH
Responsible for the integrity and use of various software applications for the preparation of financial reporting. Ability to travel as required.
Takes initiative to propose digital assets to support content strategy and collaborates with the Office of Marketing and Communications and the Director of…
State of Ohio Jobs
Develops and updates office communications (e.g. newsletters, FAQs, forms, surveys, web content, etc.) for internal and external stakeholders;
General working knowledge of basic web-based software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite). Work with a fluid schedule and available during peak…
Utilizing web-based tools to process payments for clients that utilize outsourced A/P functions. You're super-comfortable working online, in cloud-based…
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Responsible for the design, development, implementation and deployment of native Android/iOS applications and web services to meet business process initiatives.