Sr. Programmer Analyst @ CTDI - West Chester, PA
6 days ago
Sr. Programmer Analyst
CTDI - West Chester, PA
This developer position will work both independently and in a team with other Developers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with and takes direction from Technical Lead and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years recent experience in application development with ASP.NET, C##-, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web services (XML, SOAP, WCF), and Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).
- 5+ years overall IT software experience.
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.
Design and develop integration solutions using Ag webMethods Product Suite; Develop Framework (Logging Fwk, Caching Fwk, Error Handling Fwk , REST API Fwk ,…
Annapolis Junction, MD
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with appropriate agency polygraph is required. Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer…
State of Maryland
The IT Programmer Analyst, Lead/Advanced is the lead full stack developer supporting MDE's IT projects including the Environmental Permit Tracking System (ETS),…
Herr Foods Inc
Herr s is proud to offer a variety of quality benefits and wellness programs where we have been recognized as a 5-time Well Workplace Award winner in the area!
Johnson & Johnson
Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the company. The Senior Statistical Programmer Analyst is an individual…
TRAVEL: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. Work in insurance domain with a focus on organizational deliverables, best practices and client…
Johns Hopkins University
Write functional/technical specifications by taking the provided system requirements, putting them into functional and technical descriptions for use by…
TRAVEL: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. Conduct project execution in a global delivery model for delivery of software development,…
TRAVEL: Must be willing to relocate and work anywhere in the US. Work in Insurance Domain with a focus on organizational deliverables, best practices and client…
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Experience working as a data analyst within a healthcare setting. Employment Status: Regular - Full Time. Managing safe delivery of treatment and reducing side…
West Chester, PA
Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards…
Benecard Services Inc.
Analyze, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain application solutions that satisfy user requirements and integrate with architectural standards.
Annapolis Junction, MD
Support custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques. Design and develop end-to-end data flow and tasking into all CNO tools developed as…
This position provides all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of the computerized…
Orpine, Inc. Internal
Short Hills, NJ
Developing program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications. Writing and modifies COBOL programs to process data to…
Responsible for programming of new systems and programs. Responsible for the testing of new systems and programs. Responsible for the fixing of bugs.
We are seeking a Scientific Programmer Analyst candidate to serve as a member of a KBR team working on the Hydrosphere, Biosphere and Geophysics (HBG) Support…
Full Stack Software Developer (.NET, C#, Angular) - Remote. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in application development with .
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc.
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs. Strong 401K with generous company match. Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays.
Ocean County College
Toms River, NJ
The Programmer/Analyst will assist in creating and maintaining computer programs, program documentation, operating instructions, participates in the systems…
Seals Eastern Inc
Red Bank, NJ
The Data Analyst / Programmer will develop customizations and reports for ERP software, assist in the administration of ERP and other production databases,…
State of Maryland
In addition, the incumbent may lead, assign, review and approve the work of lower-level programmer/analysts. As such, this position is required to occasionally…
Johns Hopkins Health Care
Will work closely with a team of analyst and developers to design, develop, implement and maintain departmental and enterprise wide client server and web based…
Atlantic City, NJ
Product Design: Partner with development teams and business representation to develop specifications for new functionality and features.